|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special|
|6th||+6/ +1||+5||+2||+2||Bonus feat|
|7th||+7/ +2||+5||+2||+2||Physical Prowess|
|8th||+8/ +3||+6||+2||+2||Bonus feat|
|9th||+9/ +4||+6||+3||+3||Physical Prowess|
|10th||+10/ +5||+7||+3||+3||Bonus feat|
|11th||+11/ +6/ +1||+7||+3||+3||Physical Prowess|
|12th||+12/ +7/ +2||+8||+4||+4||Bonus feat|
|13th||+13/ +8/ +3||+8||+4||+4||Physical Prowess|
|14th||+14/ +9/ +4||+9||+4||+4||Bonus feat|
|15th||+15/ +10/ +5||+9||+5||+5||Physical Prowess|
|16th||+16/ +11/ +6/ +1||+10||+5||+5||Bonus feat|
|17th||+17/ +12/ +7/ +2||+10||+5||+5||Physical Prowess|
|18th||+18/ +13/ +8/ +3||+11||+6||+6||Bonus feat|
|19th||+19/ +14/ +9/ +4||+11||+6||+6||Physical Prowess|
|20th||+20/ +15/ +10/ +5||+12||+6||+6||Bonus feat|
- Alignment: Any.
- Hit Die: d10.
- Class Skills
The fighter’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Ride (Dex), and Swim (Str).
*Skill Points at 1st Level (2 + Int modifier) ×4.
- Skill Points at Each Additional Level 2 + Int modifier.
- Class Features
All of the following are class features of the fighter.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency
A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields).
- Bonus Feats
At 1st level, a fighter gets a bonus combat-oriented feat in addition to the feat that any 1st-level character gets and the bonus feat granted to a human character. The fighter gains an additional bonus feat at 2nd level and every two fighter levels thereafter (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, and 20th). These bonus feats must be drawn from the feats noted as fighter bonus feats. A fighter must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including ability score and base attack bonus minimums.
These bonus feats are in addition to the feat that a character of any class gets from advancing levels. A fighter is not limited to the list of fighter bonus feats when choosing these feats.
- Physical Prowess (Ex): Starting at 3rd level, a fighter gets a bonus to some aspect of his ability checks that makes him a better warrior. The fighter gains an additional bonus at 5th level and every two fighter levels thereafter (7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, and 19th). The bonus must be drawn from the following list.
- Applied Force (Ex): A fighter can administer force to the weakest points of inanimate objects effectively, giving the character a +1 bonus on Strength checks to break or burst items (see page 165 of the Player’s Handbook).
- Combat Bearing (Ex): A fighter can steady himself to fight in precarious situations, giving the character a +1 bonus on Dexterity checks to avoid falling when damaged while balancing or moving quickly across difficult surfaces (see Balance on page 67 of the Player’s Handbook).
- Stamina Reserve (Ex): A fighter can push his body more than normal, giving the character a +1 bonus on Constitution checks to continue running (see page 144 of the Player’s Handbook) and to avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march (see page 164 of the Player’s Handbook).